Important reminders for recently accepted students:
- We must receive immunization records from your school by May 20, 2018
- A completed Student Health Inventory must be on file by May 20, 2018
- Students must confirm they have transportation to and from the site classroom and to business partner locations.
- Students in Medicine and Health Care must have additional immunizations than what is required by Missouri public schools, agree to a TB test and drug screen, receive the seasonal flu vaccine, complete a background check, and complete the Missouri Family Care Safety Registry ($14.25 fee). There are NO religious or medical exceptions allowed for Medicine and Health Care students.
- GO CAPS follows the Springfield Public Schools Calendar
- This is a yearlong program
Click here to access the GO CAPS Student Parent Handbook 2018-19
Click here for the list of requirements for Medicine and Health Care Students: Vaccination Requirements 2018-19